JEREMY BRETT - A Forum for Fans & Admirers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannot post photos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
helena

helena

Cannot post photos Empty
PostSubject: Cannot post photos   Cannot post photos EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:47 pm

I had wanted to post a photo of Jeremy in the relevant thread, but it says that only users with special permission are allowed to post... Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cannot post photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot post photos   Cannot post photos EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Most sorry about that. It was an oversight in the forum permissions. It should be OK now. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
https://jeremy-brett.forumotion.com
jbsh

jbsh

Cannot post photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot post photos   Cannot post photos EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am

Hello
I wish I could add a "avatar" to my profile. I was not able to do so. Assistance would be welcome. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cannot post photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot post photos   Cannot post photos EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:33 am

jbsh wrote:
Hello
I wish I could add a "avatar" to my profile. I was not able to do so. Assistance would be welcome. Thank you.

To add an avatar:

In the top menu buttons, click on "U.C.P".
When your profile appears, click on the "Avatar" link in the top right.
You then have the possibility to add your own photo. At the moment, our Avatar gallery is empty, so you shall have to add a photo of your own choice.

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://jeremy-brett.forumotion.com
jbsh

jbsh

Cannot post photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot post photos   Cannot post photos EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:54 pm

In fact I had not explored all the "buttons"! lol!
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cannot post photos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannot post photos   Cannot post photos Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot post photos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEREMY BRETT - A Forum for Fans & Admirers :: Introductions and Forum FAQs :: Forum FAQs-
Jump to: