JEREMY BRETT - A Forum for Fans & Admirers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just saying Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SavannahFlower

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Hello, the best I can say about myself is that I am a very great fan of Jeremy Brett.
I'm not a great talker; but I will do my best.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 am

Welcome! Hope you have a nice time here!
Back to top Go down
https://jeremy-brett.forumotion.com
Electric Blue Dress

Electric Blue Dress

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello savannahflower. Nice to meet you Wink
Back to top Go down
jbsh

jbsh

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:35 am

Hello everyone.
Unlike SavannahFlower I'm pretty talkative. Unfortunately I do not speak English. Yet I want to read and sometimes respond. You will need to be patient with me. To make me understand I have to go through a translator on the net. It is Holmes who introduced me to Mr Brett, that's only two years. But since I am much attached to this wonderful actor. Good day to you.
Bye
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 am

jbsh wrote:
Hello everyone.
Unlike SavannahFlower I'm pretty talkative. Unfortunately I do not speak English. Yet I want to read and sometimes respond. You will need to be patient with me. To make me understand I have to go through a translator on the net. It is Holmes who introduced me to Mr Brett, that's only two years. But since I am much attached to this wonderful actor. Good day to you.
Bye

And yet... your translator seems to work perfectly to me. We shall be patient with you, don't worry. Hope you have a nice time here. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://jeremy-brett.forumotion.com
jbsh

jbsh

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Thank you!
It's very nice but I cheat a little. I make short sentences. I notice that my "translator" it's simpler. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SavannahFlower

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi, jbsh,

Your English translator is great.
I'm looking forward to your posts.
If you can use a translator to post, I should be able to post once and a while.
Oh, I can certainly understand why you say you are attached to JB - he really was a wonderful actor.

study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying Hello   Just saying Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Just saying Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEREMY BRETT - A Forum for Fans & Admirers :: Introductions and Forum FAQs :: Introductions-
Jump to: