JEREMY BRETT - A Forum for Fans & Admirers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
helena

helena

Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man? Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man?   Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm

I guess this topic is more suited for anyone who is familiar with the classic adverts for Cadbury's Milk Tray chocolates and the iconic Milk Tray Man. You know, where the handsome gentleman would often brave danger to visit the lady and leave her a box of Milk Tray chocolates?... I've always wondered whether or not Jeremy Brett would have made a good Milk Tray Man. I mean he had the looks...

Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Electric Blue Dress

Electric Blue Dress

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man?   Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Hee! Why not! I think you're right that he would have fitted the part! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martha Hudson

Martha Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man?   Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Oh i remember the Milk Tray adverts! They were great, I dont think they do them anymore. Such a shame as they were fun! I had not thought about Jeremy Brett doing these adverts but now that this is mentioned that might have worked as i believe he did audition for James Bond, so why not! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man?   Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Brett as The Milk Tray Man?
Page 1 of 1